PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
Tribus Australia Pty Ltd ACN 613 748 119 (“we/us/our”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We are collecting personal information about you to enable us to provide our services to you, and for related purposes such as dealing with complaints, marketing and keeping records of your correspondence. We take steps to ensure that we comply with the Privacy Act 1988 and steps that enable us to deal with any inquiries or complaints about our compliance with this. If you do not wish to give us some or all of the personal information that we need, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
- The types of information that we collect
- The ways in which we collect your information
- How we hold your information, including the security measures we take to protect your information
- How you can complain about a suspected breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we deal with such a complaint.
- The ways you can access your personal information and seek its correction
- The circumstances in which we disclose your information to third parties, including any overseas recipients
We disclose your information to the following entities, which may store data overseas:
- If you are an individual (and not representing a business or council), we disclose your name, municipality, email address and ideas for projects to your local council, in order to provide councils with data that relates to the people participating in projects and to achieve projects, and or to enable the council to send you information about events and projects within your municipality.
- Our external software engineers for the purposes of website and online account maintenance.
- Our external digital marketing team for advertising purposes (i.e. the disclosure of names and information to distribute emails).
- Stripe Inc, which is engaged by us to ensure that payments are processed securely. Stripe may store data in any country in which it has operations and may transfer data outside the United States.
- Our external cloud computing provider, Amazon Web Services (AWS), for the purpose of storing your information. AWS stores its data in the United States.
Individuals’ names, local municipality and a chosen image will be available for viewing by the public.
Tribus Australia, 115 Sackville St, Collingwood, VIC, 3066